So my day just opened up and I guess it will be a movie marathon day. *sigh*
So I'm pushing myself today to be Thankful...
- Thankful to be alive
- Thankful for Friends and Family
- Thankful to have a 401k that I can live on for a short time while I'm looking for a job
- Thankful that the weather has stayed away so I could still keep the heat off as long as I could
- Thankful that I'm healthy
- Thankful that I have a car that works well and is almost fully 100% mine
My mother asked me to go shopping with her tomorrow, I think I laughed for 10 straight minutes. No really I didn't laugh I said No before she even got halfway through asking me. She's crazy, she knows I don't go anywhere near black Friday. All because she saw a sale for a fleece hoodie that was only 10 bucks. Nope. Have fun though.
God bless people that go out on Black Friday, it's crazy out there and I want no part of it. I would have an anxiety attack of epic proportions.
Hope all my readers have a wonderful Thanksgiving and have many blessings that they are thankful for.